FREE PHONE CONSULT
Let's be honest. There is a lot of marketing for pain treatments out there. It's wise to be skeptical and do your homework. If you are not quite ready to book an appointment and have a few questions, please give us a call. We have times set up for you to speak with a therapist for free and get all of your questions answered. Don't delay your health any longer due to uncertainties or worries. Let's get 100% of your questions answered today!
ASK ABOUT A FREE
We realize some might not know if Osteopractic Physical Therapy is the right choice for them. It could be you aren't sure if it will work or if we will understand your condition. Or possibly you've had a bad experience with other clinics in the past. If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to come in and get a free hands-on evaluation to discuss all of these components of care. We pride ourselves on honest answers and will do everything we can to make the experience as transparent as possible!
CALL NOW FOR PRICING
It can feel overwhelming to try to set up a new treatment plan. You want to know if it will fit into your schedule, if it will be "worth it" and cost effective, and how long a typical plan of care might take for your condition. Call us today to check availability, get information on pricing, answers to insurance questions, and much more. You can also fill out the form at the bottom of the page or send us an email and we will get back to you the same day!
Does This Sound Familiar? Many Of Our Patients Report
Dealing With These Events Prior to Booking An Appointment...
- Tried some generic exercises from a handout or online video, but it didn't work or aggravated the pain making it even worse.
- Thought the pain would ease up on it's own, but with rest it seems more stiff and tight.
- Been told by friends and family that "everybody aches as they get older" so you tried to put it behind you.
- Have been told by other athletes that the pain is just a part of intense training.
- Had multiple visits with physicians that gave you pain medicine and rest, but it's not helping.
- Been to other treatment clinics with very little long-lasting results.
ClearCut ORTHO provides one-on-one hour treatment sessions. No more being treated by techs, unqualified assistants, or with multiple other patients. This full hour with a clinician is very rare in healthcare. It puts us in a unique position to be able to cover a wide range of treatments, manual therapies, mobility exercises, coaching, education, and relaxation within every visit. Research shows that this is the kind of time and effort it takes from the patient and provider to make important and lasting changes in lifestyle, pain, and dysfunction.
We work to search for the true underlying causes of all pain and dysfunction, as well as treating current symptoms. For every patient that walks in, there is a percent of their symptoms that can be allocated to a variety of factors, including: nutritional, genetic, environmental, activity related, biomechanics, strength and power, efficiency of movement, ergonomics, soft tissue related, joint related, and other neural and reflexive components. We will address as many as possible in every visit based on the patient's individual needs and goals.
Proven Faster Healing
Our diverse tools and treatment approaches allow us to get you better significantly faster than other clinics and providers. How do we know this? We track our outcomes and compare them to the national average for a variety of pain conditions. At most outpatient clinics you'll see a therapist every few visits, or for a few minutes during each session. At ClearCut ORTHO you'll see a therapist for the entire time, and won't repeat exercises or stretches that you can easily be doing by yourself at home.
We explain every aspect of the chemical, mechanical, and neural components that make up your pain or dysfunction based on the latest research. Some clinics create a patient dependency on the practitioner by telling them that something is "out of alignment or out of place", that they need frequent "maintenance visits" to keep the condition from perpetually coming back, or that they are "inherently unstable." For the vast majority of clients, these are proven false and only create fear avoidance patterns, decreased performance, and more money spent on unnecessary care.
There has been a big shift recently in our profession to a psychological side of care that explains pain much more in depth and teaches patients how to overcome pain through an understanding of the science behind it, the regions of the brain affected, and various mental practice models with breathing, meditation, and mindfulness techniques at the center. These are appropriate and useful, especially in chronic pain, and will be addressed if needed. With this in mind it also makes sense that the place you are visiting to overcome these pain conditions needs to be conducive to relaxing, focusing, and healing as well.
Whether for the weekend warrior, college or professional athlete, or elderly patient getting back to golf or gardening, every exercise program prescribed should be elite. We utilize the best research in planning mobility, strength, endurance, and skill activities, and employ the latest neuropriming techniques for quicker outcomes when learning new skills and movement patterns. We also conveniently offer telehealth services to quickly follow up with any questions you have on these activities and movements without having to come back in for a full treatment session.
HAVE YOU BEEN EVERYWHERE ELSE AND TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE...
AND STILL NOT GOTTEN LASTING RELIEF?
Whether you’ve come looking for a specialist physical therapy clinic because traditional treatments have let you down, you don’t really like the “rest and painkillers” option that is so often prescribed, or you’re extra health-conscious and already know the difference that specialized care can make, you‘re in the RIGHT PLACE. We want to help you stay ACTIVE, get PAIN FREE, and regain CONFIDENCE in your body's strength and abilities.LEARN ABOUT THE SCIENCE BEHIND OUR TREATMENT PHILOSOPHY...
We Are Experts At Treating
At ClearCut ORTHO we treat a wide variety of patients, from intense chronic pain to professional athletes with overuse injuries. We take pride in giving honest and highly accurate diagnoses and care, and get patients better quicker than traditional clinics.
Some of the common pain conditions we see include:
- Low back pain, neck pain, whiplash
- Back or neck radiculopathy, "pinched nerves", sciatica, etc
- Disc herniations or bulges
- Degenerative joint and disc diseases
- Headaches (cervicogenic, tension type, migraine, etc) as well as TMJ dysfunction and jaw pain
- Thoracic outlet and rib displacement syndromes
- Chronic pain of all kinds, including fibromyalgia
- Shoulder pain from rotator cuff tears, capsulitis, bursitis, osteoarthritis, tendinopathies, and impingement
- Wrist and hand pain/strain, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Functional spinal deformities like scoliosis, torticolis, and lateral shifts
- Hip pain from strains/sprains, bursitis, impingement, and osteoarthritis
- Knee pain from strains/sprains, meniscus tears, ligamentous tears, osteoarthritis, etc
- Connective tissue dysfunction like tendinopathies, compartment syndromes, tendon avulsions, etc
- Ankle and foot pain from plantar fasciitis, calcaneal tendinopathies, neuromas, hallux valgus, heel spurs, etc
- Elbow pain from lateral or medial epicondylitis (golfers elbow and tennis elbow), ulnar nerve entrapment, sprains/strains, etc
- Central and Peripheral nerve entrapment syndromes, nerve pain, loss of neural mobility
- Vertigo, dizziness, imbalance, etc
- And much more...